- Individual Therapy – $120 for 50 minute session
- Individual Child/ Adolescent and Young Adults Counseling sessions are 50 minutes in length and are $120
- Family Therapy – $150- 60-90 minute session
- Group Therapy – $240 – 6 group sessions -60 minutes each
- Co- Parenting Counseling sessions 60-75 minutes in length and are $150
- Parent Coaching- individual $100 -50 minutes, couples $125- 60 minute session
- Parenting Consultation sessions – $120 hour
- Consultation in School – $100-$150 hour determined by need and design of consultation parameters developed between client and counselor.
- $75 hour – Skills groups focused on ADH, anxiety, anger, defiance, depression, teaching mindfulness, and social skills
ABOUT THE FEES
Our fee for individual therapy (50 Minutes) is $120. Payment is expected at the time of service. I accept cash, check, and credit card
We offer a free 30 minute consultation with the clinician that fits your needs, which allows us to learn about each other and see we are the right fight for you. From there, we can schedule your intake session. If it doesn’t seem like a fit we are happy to help you find the right person to support you.
We accept a range of insurance depending on the clinician. Please let us know what insurance you have when you reach out. Insurance carried by each clinician is listed under their bio on the Therapists page. The possible insurances accepted are Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Medcost.
Out of Network: We will gladly supply you with a Super Bill that you can submit to your insurance if we are out of your network. Please first check with your insurance company that they will pay out of network for Mental Health Services.